the best services…
And we mean it, too! There’s no point in developing the best healthcare simulation software if you aren’t going to help people be successful using it. Our world-class service department will always go the extra mile to keep your models running smoothly. And our hands-on, interactive training courses will provide you with the skills, knowledge, and tools you need to make your healthcare organization the best it can be.
Even with great software and know-how, some help would be nice, right?
Our Services Team is ready and willing to support you throughout your healthcare simulation experience. Any time you have a question, suggestion, or you just need help fast, we’re happy to help.
- We provide individualized support. If you have a specific question about FlexSim Healthcare or simulation modeling or you need help on a project, our Services Team will give you the attention you deserve and help point you in the right direction.
- We’re responsive about software development and bugs. Does something seem a little off with the model? Is there a feature you’d love to see in the future? We’re always listening and always trying to make FlexSim Healthcare the best it can possibly be.
The best way to get help from our Services Team is through our knowledge base, FlexSim Answers. You can also call us at (801) 224-6914 Monday through Friday from 8 am to 7 pm EST.
Healthcare Simulation Training
It’s a crucial part of understanding any software, but why does it always have to be so dull?
With FlexSim Healthcare, we’ve created an engaging, informative program that focuses on hands-on exercises and personalized attention instead of tedious lectures. Bring your projects and questions and dive into FlexSim Healthcare!
Contact us for more information or to schedule your place in our next course:
- [email protected]
- (801) 224-6914
The Basic Course covers the principals of healthcare simulation, including:
- FlexSim Healthcare’s patient-centered, object-oriented approach to simulation.
- Instruction and model building exercises to teach the most important features.
- The fundamentals of modeling an effective healthcare system.
- Configuring and generating valuable data to see the effects of current or proposed systems.
The Advanced Course takes you deeper into healthcare simulation, with topics including:
- In-depth techniques in different healthcare areas, including PreOp, OR, PACU, ER, and many others.
- Using simulation to implement emerging care standards resulting from the Affordable Care Act.
- Advanced analysis and optimization of a model, and how simulation can aid in popular practices such as Supply Chain Methodologies and LEAN techniques.